Ø Halogen Compounds.
Ø Oxygen Compounds (Alcohol, Phenol & Ether).
Ø Carbonyl Compounds (Aldehyde & Ketones, Carboxylic & Benzoic Acids).
Ø Nitrogen Compounds (Amines, Aniline, Nitro Compounds, Cyanides & Isocyanides).
· Questions are based on latest pattern of AIIMS/AIPMT
· Questions are labeled as level-I to level-IV, Assertion Reasoning based
· Equally use for school syllabus
· Solutions will be made available for purchasing individual subject package also.
· A total of 178 pages
· A total of 42 solved examples
· A total of 533 number of unsolved examples